wine tasting notes ~ menage a trois california white

“Three different grapes add up beautifully in our Ménage à Trois White. The Chardonnay is rich and firm. The Muscat is wild and exotic. The Chenin is soft and supportive. Together they make the perfect threesome. Think of it as a trip to the islands without the worry of sunburn or bugs. It’s undeniably fruity and unabashedly easy. It’s meant to be quaffed, not analyzed. You’ll fall in love with this wine’s crisp acidity, and citrus and tropical fruit flavors.” ~from the Menage a Trois Winery website

This was a beautiful wine to sip out on the deck this past weekend. Our friend Maria Davis was visiting Red Wing with her girls and we got to have them over to our place for dinner.  She came bearing gifts and among them was this lovely vino. It paired perfectly with our grilled vegetables and Mediterranean pasta dish. Thanks Maria!

6 comments for “wine tasting notes ~ menage a trois california white

1. June 28, 2011 at 8:05 pm

:). it was good. ALL of it – loved the pasta and grilled veggies!! we had a great time!

June 28, 2011 at 8:08 pm

I am so happy that you came to visit us! So pleased you enjoyed the Sanctuary…and the food…can’t wait to see you again. Maybe we’ll make a trip to TX when the temp. drops 😉

2. Kimber Dunn
    July 21, 2011 at 11:46 pm

I bought this the other day!! I didn’t realize you had it on here until I was catching up tonight, and heard someone else had just tried it – very popular!!! Delicious!!!!

July 22, 2011 at 4:22 am

mmmmmm! It’s a nice wine to turn into Dana’s wine slushies too 🙂

3. Kimber Dunn
    August 22, 2011 at 11:33 am

I finally opened this bottle and enjoyed with my girlfriend in front of a fire. It was awesome of course!! I plan to use it as a dinner wine next time – think it’ll be perfect with my Alaskan Halibut my BFF brought me!!

August 22, 2011 at 12:01 pm