This is a recipe I make as an appetizer all year long. A friend of mine requested it, so I decided to post it. Use your favorite veggies! Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- (I have also used chopped cucumbers, radishes, and green olives in this recipe! Use what you have.)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a large non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet. Bake 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Mix cream cheese with 1/2 of the ranch dressing mix. Adjust the amount of dressing mix to taste. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange carrots, red bell pepper, broccoli and green onions on top. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into bite-size squares to serve.
2 comments for “Leisa’s Veggie Pizza Extraordinaire”