The lovely Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch awarded me with my 4th Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks soooo much Serena! I would like to take this opportunity to pass this award on to 15 bloggers that I admire.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blog Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
There are also a few add-on rules:
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
And the winners are…. 🙂
Seven things about me:
1- I have two daughters, one granddaughter and another granddaughter on the way.
2- I’ve been married to my best friend, Jeff, for 17 years. We met in high school and were good friends, but didn’t start dating until we were 22.
3- I love the Twilight series more than most teenage girls and I’m not ashamed to say it. I am, however, ashamed to admit how many times I’ve read the books and seen the movies. I’m a total junkie.
4- I hate beets. No, I won’t let you cook them for me in a new special way so I can try them again and give them another chance. They taste like dirt. ‘Nuff said 🙂
5-Cooking and baking are my therapy
6-I am the author of two published books, currently shopping for an editor for my novel and negotiating terms for my 3rd work of nonfiction; a book all about tea.
7. I love to watercolor, write, illustrate, hand letter and photograph.