What I’m Listening To This Weekend-Lady GaGa

You’re wondering what I’m listening to hmmmmmm? I recieved 47 emails today. Inquiring minds want to know πŸ˜‰

Welllll…. if you must know…..

Lady GaGa

thefame

Poker Face

Lady-GaGa-The-Fame-Monster-Album-Re-Relsease-Promo-Cover-lady-gaga-8551106-475-432

Bad Romance

Lady Gaga - Disco Heaven

I’m Listening to Lady GaGa. She ROCKS. She is the Madonna of this generation. Mark my words.

8 comments for “What I’m Listening To This Weekend-Lady GaGa

1. Sandy Erdman
    June 26, 2010 at 11:27 am

I like her music, she has some issues but we all have some….She likes to dress the way she does to show her style of being an individual in her own right. Yes, she is the Madonna of this generation….Watch Miley who is coming up to show her style as well….Maybe not quite as bold.

2. June 26, 2010 at 11:32 am

I don’t usually like the ‘main stream’ artists, but I love Lady GaGa. Not a Miley fan. Lady GaGa is bold and definitely has an eccentric side, but I think she can pull it off because of here extreme talent. I don’t know that I can say the same about Miley…we’ll see πŸ˜‰

3. Grace
    June 27, 2010 at 4:23 pm

†I LOVE LADY GAGA!! She’s pretty,unique, and a very very good singer/writer when it comes to her songs, my favorite song would have to either be Telephone or Poker Face. πŸ˜€ I just love her. I keep begging to see her in concert. But Jeff says no. πŸ™ † I did the crosses because they’re in Mother Mons†er. Lady GaGa’s nickname. πŸ˜‰

4. June 27, 2010 at 4:28 pm

A concert would be so fun…but very expensive….we’ll see….. πŸ˜‰

5. Kimber Dunn
    October 5, 2010 at 11:07 am

I love GaGa too!! Very fun to listen to, and the couple of interviews with her I’ve seen, she is actually highly intelligent. Very much a Madonna, I agree!!

6. admin
    October 9, 2010 at 3:04 pm

She’s awesome. I love the interview where she’s wearing the post-it dress πŸ™‚

7. syavira stephanie
    October 1, 2011 at 4:42 am

I Like Lady GaGa .. <3

October 1, 2011 at 8:35 am

me too! Thanks for commenting!