pumpkin votives

~ pumpkin votives ~

Time to start decorating for Autumn! Today I’ll be taking my Autumn decorations down from the attic and packing up the white slipcovers, blue & white and “beach house” decor for another year.

Here’s one of my favorite, easy, centerpiece ideas for this time of year. I alternate mini pumpkin votive holders with blue tealight holders on a runner down the middle of our dining room table. I love blue and orange together. The contrast is a fun, whimsical change from the usual fall palette.

I’ll be posting more autumn decorating ideas soon.

What is your favorite way to dress your home for the fall and winter months?

9 comments for “pumpkin votives

1. September 15, 2011 at 10:13 am

Love it – how creative~! I like to put funky little gourds out and any decor that reminds me of fall, especialy candles!

September 15, 2011 at 11:39 am

LOVE the little gourds. I’m definitely a candle girl too. 3 candle chandeliers in my home, just got a new wall sconce from my friend Jill and bought some beaded candle holders for my fireplace mantle…and, of course, Yankee candle jars, votives and tea lights on every available surface πŸ™‚

• chantelle
        September 15, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Candles, candles, candles! You can never possibly have too many candles. πŸ™‚

September 15, 2011 at 1:29 pm

so true πŸ™‚

2. chantelle
    September 15, 2011 at 11:29 am

LOVE IT! Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your home with us again. πŸ™‚

• chantelle
      September 15, 2011 at 11:30 am

Oh, and for me it’s a burnt orange leaf themed table cloth and spicy scented candles. Going to be building up the decorations again…every few years I like going thrift store hunting for more seasonal/holiday decorations, keep my favorites and then donate the others back and hunt for new things. πŸ™‚

September 15, 2011 at 11:37 am

Great idea!

September 15, 2011 at 11:36 am

Aw! Thank YOU πŸ™‚

3. Gino Kordys
    April 9, 2013 at 1:34 am

Candles are wonderful things that can evoke many moods and enhance many settings. Perhaps you’re planning a romantic dinner for two, or a family Thanksgiving or Christmas gathering. Placing candles on the table adds to your decor and tells your guests that they’re special.-

Please do read our new web-site
    <",http://www.caramoan.co/