1) Royal Albert Orange Blossom Creamer and Sugar Bowl…what a find! Perfect condition… $3 a piece!
2,3 and 4) 3 views of my recent find! I already have a 12 piece place setting of Friendly Village by Johnson Brothers…these are extras…it’s always nice to have some on hand and I got these 4 dinner plates, 2 salad plates, 2 saucers and teacup for a fantastic price while vacationing on Lake Superior’s north shore this past autumn. Friendly Village is my Autumn/Winter/Holiday pattern.
5) two orphaned German teacups…so delicate!
6) relish server…such a pretty, colorful piece
7) a beautifully detailed, hand-stitched tablecloth
8) tablecloth details close up
9) vintage hotpads to add to the 30 I already own. LOVE these pretty little works of art!
10) vintage tea towel…love the pink!
11) linen pillowcases that have already been detailed with a pretty crocheted edge…I purchased these for Gracie so she would have a fun winter stitching project.
Found anything good lately? I’d love to hear about it!