blueberry white chocolate scones

~ blueberry white chocolate scones ~

“Tea…is a religion of the art of life.”  ~Okakura

Happy Teatime Tuesday! I had fun whipping up a batch of these lovely scones in my kitchen this morning before heading out to my friend Clare’s quilting studio. We went for a walk and enjoyed the GORGEOUS weather…and then returned to her studio for tea time. These scones were amazing topped with butter and honey and paired with a cup of PG Tips.

To make these scones, simply follow THIS RECIPE and replace the currants with dried blueberries and 4 oz. Ghirardelli white chocolate

xoxo,

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

12 comments for “blueberry white chocolate scones

1. January 10, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Those look delicious! I love scones and these look so perfect.

January 10, 2012 at 9:30 pm

they’re so good. I think I may add a little orange zest next time!

2. January 10, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Love. Sheer love.

I could probably just walk around your place ‘ohhing’ and ‘ahhing’ all afternoon.

That setting is perfection.

January 10, 2012 at 9:52 pm

thanks honey girl. I think I may be improving in the whole camera department 😉 xo

3. January 11, 2012 at 6:05 am

Those look fantastic…will have to do to have tea with my daughters..thanks for sharing

January 11, 2012 at 7:12 am

Thanks Melody! Enjoy 😉

4. January 11, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Can’t beat a good scone. Just needs some clotted cream and strawberry jam. Pot of good tea… didn’t I wax lyrical to you about scones and cream once before? 😀 Maybe I just spend way too long dreaming of cream covered scones :p

January 11, 2012 at 5:20 pm

hee hee! yes you did! LOVE our scone talks! Oh, and whenever you’d like to do that guest post about REAL English clotted cream, I would be honored to feature you on the blog 😉

• January 11, 2012 at 5:25 pm

Yep, indeed! Given the fact I just put on 5 kilos after my vacation (oh dear :'( ) I’m not sure how wise ultra-high fat fatty fat-fat cream on scones with jam is right now… but if I can lost a kilo, maybe I can have some fatty mcfattingtons as a reward 🙂 I’ll be in touch on that 😀

January 11, 2012 at 6:13 pm

I’m feeling a bit fatty mcfattington myself. started a new workout program and I’m trying to lay off the wine. 😉 I look forward to your post.

5. January 13, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Your teapot is just beautiful and the photo invites me into the beautiful sunlight of your home. I love scones with my tea and this will be a great recipe to try. Thank you so much for sharing with our 1st Anniversary Party at Full Plate Thursday. Have a great week end and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

January 13, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Thanks Miz Helen! Have a beautiful weekend my lovely, and enjoy those scones! xo